|Crown & Bridge
Full Metal Restorations, Full Contour Zirconia (Monolithic) Restorations
Porcelain Fused to Metal (PFM) Restorations
All-Ceramic Restorations – E-Max, Empress, Zirconia (with layered porcelain)
Metal Partial Frameworks
Be advised that YM Dental Lab warranty does NOT cover:
- Restoration failure due to insufficient reduction
(material thickness less than optimum according to manufacturer’s recommendations).
- Restoration failure due to patient’s destructive habits (bruxism and negligent oral hygiene).
- Restoration failure due to improper material selection on the dentist’s part.
- Cost incurred for removal or insertion.
- Incidental or consequential damages including chair time loss, loss of wages, inconvenience or even pain.
- Loss of restoration due to bonding/cementation failure.
- Failure of restoration due to retentive factors related to the preparation (e.g. overly convergent walls).
- Restorations that do not fit because the preparation is modified after the final impression is sent to us, unless we are informed before we start.
- Price of gold used for the remake restoration unless the defective restoration is sent to us.
- Defective impressions or bite registrations.
- Post-cementation changes to restorations
(e.g. patient wanted very white veneers but changed her mind after hearing comments from friends or family).
- YM Dental Lab reserves a right to determine where the fault originated
(within or outside lab) and make a final decision on the appropriate action.